Atonement

ATONEMENT trailer:

Hi!

Does anyboy knows the music in this trailer????
(the second part of the trailer sounds like Mychael Nyman)

It's called "The Vesion" (I've also seen people refer to it as "The Vision") by X-Ray Dog. It's off of their album "Canis Rex I"

Originally posted by dysisgirl@Aug 22 2007, 06:42 PM
How about the piano music at the beginning of the trailer?

As dstella confirms with that link, the piano music AND typewriting sound is part of the original score by Dario Marianelli.

hi there,
can anyone tell me in what film did the track "the vision" by x-ray dog appeared ?
i clearly recognize in my head playing in some peak moment at a film, but for the love of me i can't recall from where...

i have searched the web: google, movie score sites and been too x-ray dog site but found no reference to this specific track.

any help to getting this enigma out of my head, will be much appreciated !

Nevermind ! i remembered !
I heard it before on the film Dragonheart (even though it isn't listed on the soundtrek) near the end of the movie.

sorry to bother your forum - have a nice day :)

I don't know the first but the later song is "The Vesion" by X- Ray Dog.

Thnx helped alot!! but i still wonder about the first part tho...

That first cue is from the film itself, called "Briony" -- it's not on iTunes yet, but I found the CD Soundtrack available at amazon.co.uk.

I am wondering what the piano piece is, not in the beginning of the trailer, but right as the words "Torn Apart by Betrayal" appear on the screen. It's a bit heavier piano tune. It comes on at the 1:53 mark of the U.S. trailer. I previewed the soundtrack for the movie, and it is not on the original soundtrack. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know the names of the songs in the Atonement trailer, especially the last one. Also does anyone know the name of the song in the before sunrise trailer i cant find it anywhere

Thanks if you can help

oh my gosh! thank you soooo much!! ive been obsessed with the music in this trailer like i just kept playing it over and over again! thank you soo much everyone!

Back