AT&T U-verse Olympics "POV"

smezzy

Reaction score
anyone know the name of the song they play on the at&t u-verse commercial? I'm not sure that it's only on for the olympics but ive seen it played there a considerable amount.

AT&T Uverse Olympics Commercial

This commercial shows a couple different sports from a first person point of view. I tried Shazam-ing the song, but to no avail. Even if the song was created for the commercial, I'd like to know where I can find it. Thank you!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEw-IvW3SLw[/ame]

i was unable to edit my last post, but wanted to add:

perhaps the band is unknown & was hired by them just to make the song, but let's hope not! :)

Hey you can see the video?? When I try to see it tells me it's private... I am desperate... If i can get my hands on it... I'll take the audio and passs it to whomever helps me to get that video

Did you try sending a friend request to the person who posted the video on youtube? Cause if they friend accept you; you can watch the private video. The video is most likely copyright protected which is why it is private. Youtube allows posters to send a link to 25 people to watch a certain private video clips.

Did you try sending a friend request to the person who posted the video on youtube? Cause if they friend accept you; you can watch the private video. The video is most likely copyright protected which is why it is private. Youtube allows posters to send a link to 25 people to watch a certain private video clips.

Well I don't know the author... when I click it says "this is a private video" but no author... no nothing... if you could tell me the author to look for him an make a request?

I'm not sure if it's the same commercial, but I recently saw an AT&T commercial with the song Intro by The XX in it, so you might want to check that out.

No the same commercial, although thats a great song! I'm still so hung up on this darn song!

I cant watch the video but the song that I am thinking about in that was "One Day" by Matisyahu.

I know this is an old thread, but bump if anyone has found another video or name of the song. Although I can't remember it well, it doesn't look like Matisyahu's One Day.

Back