AT&T toy monkey

leone

baby daddy
Reaction score
A man uses his phone to take photos of a sightseeing toy monkey and sends them to his daughter.

"Sweet Pea" by Amos Lee (Amazon) (iTunes) (Myspace)

Did it actually say Cingular? I thought they stopped saying "Cingular is now AT&T".

You're right, it's AT&T. Explains why I couldn't find the commercial online. :duh:

Watch it here.

Hello! There is a relatively new AT&T commercial with a man singing the words, "You're the only reason I keep on coming home". Does anyone have any idea who the singer is and the name of the song?

Thank you very much!

new commercial featuring a dad leaving on a work trip... little girl gives him a stuffed monkey.... the dad takes pictures of monkey while on his trip and sends pictures to the little girl. The song says "You are the only reason I keep coming home"

Does anyone know the name of the song in the AT&T/Cingular cell phone ad where a guy is going on a business trip and his small daughter packs her stuffed monkey in his briefcase? He takes pictures of the monkey various places while he's gone and sends them home to his family. The final picture sent is him in the driveway showing that he's back and they come out of the house to greet him and he picks up his daughter. The song has lyrics to the effect of "You're the apple of my eye. You're the reason I keep on coming home." It's kind of folksy sounding...
Thanks for any help you can give me!

AT&T

Does anyone know the song played in the background when the father goes on a business trip and his daughter hides her toy monkey in his briefcase?

Re: AT&T commercial

Does anyone know the song played in the background when the father goes on a business trip and his daughter hides her toy monkey in his briefcase?
thanks so much, guys!

Back