AT&T Sony Ericsson W350 Walkman phone

leek

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out the song played in this commercial.
I can't find the ad on youtube but it is all CGI. There is basically a guy walking down the street and as the tempo of the music changes the guys clothes and the CGI city around him changes to fit the genre of music.

The first few lyrics in the commercial are: "Okay! You're supposed to be my friend".

Thanks for any help

sorry I forgot to mention that it's a remix of the original song but I can't find the remix artist

Thanks, I've been looking for this too. This is a tough one. I can't seem to find any mixes of this song anywhere. The version used in the commercial is definitely more of an electronic/breakbeat mix and it sounds way better than the original song.

Here's the AT&T commercial at YouTube:

Any help is appreciated.

i, too, have been looking for this song! any help would be appreciated!

I LOVE this song! if it was a PSP commercial, I would set it as my gameboot AND coldboot!

Curious if anyone watching the Emmy's caught the graphics-intensive ad featuring a hipster walking through a city. Almost positive it was for an AT&T cel phone. I'd love to know the featured song or just see the ad again.

Just to add a bit of info, in the AT&T commercial, the cellphone's screen labels the song as a generic sounding "Hip Hop Remix".

Back