Aquafina

Brandandoni

Reaction score
This song has stumped me for a long time, so I hope someone out there knows what it is. This is my first time asking for a commercial song so bear with me as I try to describe it best I can.

It's an Aquafina commercial that starts with like an eletric piano type sound while it shows a blonde woman in a blue shirt walking down the sidewalk with an aquafina. It then shows an older looking man off to the side holding a sign that says "She's 41" "She looks 32" "And says she's 29".

Meanwhile along to the piano sound a woman and man start singing what sounds like "dab da du duh". It then shows a man in a striped shirt walking down the same sidewalk coming from the opposite direction while the old man is holding a sign again which says "He's 30" "Here's to older men". The man and woman kiss and a voice over comes in saying "Drinking water makes your whole body more beautiful, so make your body happy, drink more water. Aquafina".

-Bran

Thank you very much. Been wondering what that song was ever since I saw it on a Drew Carey show years ago.

Back