Apple iPod 2007

There was an ipod ad running months ago which had people moving around in a dance-like fashion with assorted colors trailing from their ipods. That ad featured the song "The Audience is Listening Theme Song" by Cut Chemist.

Are any of these the iPod ad you were asking about, Lt. Dan? :)

But I think the song went.

"I saw your face on the back of the wall..."

And then it ended with the band singing "Ba ba ba ba ba ba bum ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba."

Not much help, but I must know.

It it was for the iPod then the song was:

"Flathead" by the Fratellis

I heard they kicked the boy till he bled
then stood and said oh my god till she said
bara bap bara ra ra bara bap bara ra ra ra...
everybody knows you're the one to call
when the girls get ugly at the back of the wall

If not, then try:

"You Tell Me All These Things" by Screaming Trees

Seventeen colors on the back of the wall
I run out the door and into the hall
You know I've never seen your face before
But there you are when you open the door
You tell me all these things in the desperate creeping night
You tell me all these things while the darkness hides the light

i really like the song on the new ipod+itunes ad. can sum1 tell me what the songs name is? thx =D

the commercial where these people are dancing, they are all trippy colours like purple and orange and green etc.. and they're all holding ipods.. then at the end it says apple.ca i think.. anybody know the song in this commercial?

Geez, i would have said Arctic Monkeys cause it sounds exactly like them :p

I've been looking for the song on the most recent iTunes commercial, with all the trillions of colors. It's not like most iTunes commercials with the black silouhettes dancing against a solid color. All the people are different colors on different colored backgrounds, and it's a sort of poppy rock song. I'm not sure about the lyrics, though, I haven't seen it in a while. If anyone could help, I'd appreciate it! :lol:

Is that the one you're talking about? If that's the case it's "Flathead" by "The Fratellis"

... this was quite the disaster of a thread, wasn't it??? i think i read "flathead" about 20 times in here... lol

Back