anyone know this music video/song?

Sorry, again I have to refer to someone kinda famous but I seem to remember a video like that maybe with Fionna Apple? I'm probably wrong but just a guess that I'm throwing out there.

NOPE NOT FIONA APPLE....I KNOW SHE IS STILL KINDA POPULAR TODAY...AND THIS PERSON HASNT BEEN POPULAR SINCE THE LATE '90'S OR EARLY 2000'S
ANYONE ELSE?

Could it be--

Sophie B Hawkins "As I Lay Me Down"?

This sounds like what you are describing, and it was a mid 90s song. Check it out!

Hmm... i was goin to say ANGELS , the artist who sang " Within Temptation", but in her video it wasen't really a nature background although it involvse nature...

anyways try it

good luck

hey. i'm new. this is fun. no its not. but heres my guesses:

Bjork - Human Behaviour - but she's too recognisable

Dido or Dado or (shes got blond hair though)

Allanis Morissette (sorry to insult your intelligence but i'm probably not that smart either)

:)

Michelle Branch? wait no, she's still popular. Could it be a group but only show the female singer? How about Republica- Ready to Go? I am not familiar with the videos but I know a good many singers and groups from then. How about Meredith Brooks - B**ch? (that would be kinda hard to forget but stranger things have happened). Paula Cole - Where have all the cowboys gone? Mazzy Star - Fade into you? Tracy Bonham - Mother, mother(also hard to forget though)? Thank you - dido? Hope one of those are it.... if not, good luck and I hope you find it.

The thing that gets to me is that I know this. I just don't know which artist it is was exactly, but I do remember the video. I'm trying to think but I'm just going blank :(

o man...it wasn't any of the artists suggested in the last three posts!!!
ahhh!! everyone..keep thinking!! i appreciate all the help i can get!!

ANYONE ELSE???

no not feist...but i must say..they are pretty good..PEOPLE PLEASE HELP ME!!

and to the post by dyslexic, i'm glad someone feels my pain.....think think!!!

I am becoming as desperate as you :(
Cant you give any more details? Or combine everything you knoo?
It would actualy help ;)

complete shot in the dark here but could it have been Sixpence none the Richer's song "Kiss Me"?

no not sixpense none the richers kiss me..
okay

here's EVERYTHING I KNOW:
girl
dark hair
maybe from london(MAYBE)
soft voice....like vanessa carlton..or imogen heap
genre: pop
i dont know the lyrics...
her skin was kinda tan....
in the music video..i'm pretty sure i remember her riding a bike...and then it looked like she was lying down..and had different nature scenes runnig behind her, and i think i remeber one of them being like a creek or a lake...

that's all i've got..

PLEASE HELP!

This is probably wrong but perhaps Lena Marlon/Marlin?
She's blond and I don't remember any of her videos that well. The only thing that fits is that she doesn't sound American (can't remember where she was from) and that she was also famous for one or two songs...
I'll try and think of more.

How 'bout (or not - i don't mean to discourage) M2M.? It's a 2 girl group from aussie (i think) but they separated and one of the chicks who's solo and singing has dark brown hair. They weren't mega famous either.

Also...
Apparently, the other chick from M2M, Marit Larsen, is back in the music business again. You can check her out. She is blond but has dyed it dark brown. Not that famous either, hee hee.
(I'm a Rookie Member (whatever that is) Woo Hoo)
:D

NOPE
none someone already suggested katie melua..and its not her..and its not any of the girls from M2M either.
keep trying please!!!!!

Just a geuss, I'm probably way off though but it's worth a shot (don't know if any of these are British though)
Chantel Kreviazik
Lisa Loeb
KT Tunstall
Paula Cole

Back