Anyone happen to know the name of this song(s)?

Don't know the songs, but it was funny. Thats definetly rave music too.

Not sure - but I have a couple of Bad Boy Bill Cds and Too Cool Kris Cds that sound just like it....lol

It sounds like it could be a mix of different songs. It reminds me of a project they did back in 1991-ish. A bunch of different DJs at the time were challenged to make a megamix out of a list of different songs. They didn't have to use all of them, they could pick and choose but whoever made the coolest mix at the end was claimed the winner. Anyways selections from that DJ battle were then made into CD's under the name "Hit The Decks". There are 3 volumes of it that I know of (though there are slight variations in the mixes depending which year the particular copy of each cd was cut). I don't think that's the answer to your question, since your clip sounds newer, but if you are looking for stuff on the same vein I would highly recommend at least vol. 3 (the two little boys mix is to die for it a lot of cute video game samples in it).

Thanks you guys. :D I'll make sure to look into those ones. Would you guys happen to have any more recommendations for similar mega mixes?

Okay this is actually difficult bc its playing melodies w/ other song's beats.
But here is the songs I heard.
Stomper by Deepack vs. Luna (first one)
Phantom Manor by Mark Norman (uses the beat)
Some song by DJ Funk or DJ Assault (the credits, these two DJs are the kings of "Booty Bass")

btw that vid just made my day

Back