Amtrak Acela "Destinations"

Soliere

Reaction score
Amtrak Acela "Destinations"

usually plays later on at night..in the hours of 10 or 11 EST..Over the past few nights I've found myself loving this song...anyone else?

I've heard the commercial ... and yes its usually on late in the evening. Any idea who it is??? Would love to hear the whole song!

Thanks!

does anyone know what is the name of the song played in Amtrak's Acela commercial. I sent an e-mail to Amdtrak advertising dept. However, no luck so far...hoping some has seen the ad and recognizes the tune.

The music was created specifically for the spot, so there is no name.
However, since the name of the spot is "Destinations"----that is likely the name of the music as well.

----that was the reply I received from Amtrak advertising dept. If anyone has any luck finding this song please post.

Ok! After months of waiting .. I finally found out that the song was done by a recording company strickly for that commercial. I've been in contact with them, waiting to see if they'll send me a copy.
Sorry all!

Does anybody know anything at all about the music in the Acela commercial being run late at night in the Philadelphia area. The music is awesome! I emailed Amtrak and got the response that there is no info AT ALL about it. Somebody somewhere must have something on it. Thanks in advance for any help. :rolleyes:

Hi Stacy:

The music in the Amtrak Acela commercial sounds like Tangerine Dream "Love On A Real Train", from the "Dream Sequence" album.

It was used for the train scene in the movie "Risky Business", and can also be found on the soundtrack.

Hope this helps!

All the best,
Cary

Does anyone know the artist or title of the song used in the Amtrak commercial. Amtrak Acela Express - Destinations

Back