Ameriprise

keaganparry1

Reaction score
i think it is music from the sixties
my friend said they saw it on an ameriprize com.
i dont know if it is ameriprize or ameriprise though...

Yeah this one was bothering me too. I just was too lazy to post anything on it.. :D

If this is posted somewhere, it didn't come up in the search. Anyways this commercial has been on a while. It's Ameriquest Mortgage Company. The commercial is trying to appeal to the baby boomer generation, insisting they're a unique generation and Ameriquest can serve them best. The song is really familar. I'm sure someone will know it. It's an old song particulary from the generation mentioned and it's kind of a soulful rock and roll song. The opening bass line is really recognizable. I f anyone knows the answer to this please tell me.

I believe it's 'Gimmie Some Lovin' - Steve Winwood & Traffic. I know they were using it for awhile in their ads...

Oops! Right song, wrong artist - sorry! It's The Spencer Davis Group not Steve Winwood & Traffic. It's on The Big Chill soundtrack, a live Spencer Davis album - Live 1973, Catch You On the Rebop and a compilation - British Invasion Allstars and probably several other recordings as well.

Back