America's Best Dance Crew Season 1

What was the song that was played after Ciara's "Get Up" during the mix for Breaksk8 in episode 2? It sounded like Fatman Scoop. The lyrics that were getting yelled out were, "Get up! Now hit the floo'," repeatedly. That was when they started doing the flips and standing on their hands.

Originally posted by serapharia@Mar 20 2008, 06:43 AM
You can find some songs here: Wikipedia: America's Best Dance Crew
Thanks for that link, it was pretty helpful. Unfortunately, it didn't list the music from the live show when the crews were qualifying. I was especially curious about the last song playing when all the groups did battle to get on the show. The main lyrics I remember were some deep voice guy singing "I ain't got no money" and maybe "I can't afford to treat you right" and then a woman starts singing. Anyone got an idea of what song I'm talking about? Thanks in advance!

The Kaba Modern song at the end of the G-Slide was "Unpredictable" by m2c, produced by District 78. Don't know if they've officially released it - apparently the show holds the rights to material made for the show. But if you email District 78, they might be able to help you!

Bless you, X_99!! I am soooo e-mailing them! It's been so long and I was still searching for it! Thanks again =) How did you know this, by the way?

Originally posted by jamelee@Feb 29 2008, 09:11 PM
me too! the one that's at the end of lil mama's g-slide. the lyrics are like "i got this feeling tonight that something's happening right". i hope we find it. i'm still searching, i'll keep you posted!
"Return the Favor" by Keri Hilson ft Timbaland
No lyrics found as of this post, but you can see it listed on her unreleased album.

i FOUND it! BWAHAHAHAHAA! cuz i'm THAT good. Yes, it was driving me nuts that NO ONE had been able to find the answer to this and I spent a good hour googling and getting aggravated :angry:

Dumb luck, I thought maybe someone may have said something at a youtube clip. Lo and behold:
... if you look for comments "a month ago" as of this post's date, there is someone named ellenmarrymeeh who cracked the mystery for us.

I wonder if MTV and not Kabba Modern who got their hands on this song. I am certainly waiting for this release after all the hair-pulling i invested in it ^_^

ABDC

Basically a bunch of songs from compilations of earlier seasons;

I would love to know the songs at:

00:11
02:48
03:02

PLEASE HELP!!!

Back