American Idol Season 5

SinaiB

Reaction score
There is a new American Idol commercial looking back on the past years and saying how successful it's been and advertising their newest season. In the background there's a song playing, I didn't get all the lyrics. I did hear "tonight" was in there and it was sung by a guy. Anyone could let me know, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

I really do hate bumping things, but I searched the forums and got nothing.

There was this song that they played for American Idol on FOX, they lyrics went like this "Clap you hands now people clap your hands, clap you hands now everyone clap you rhands." I cant seem to find the song on iTunes. Can anyone help me with the title and artist of this song...?

Yay!! I just saw this as well and wondered what it was. I'll add some more and hopefully it will help. It was a male singer. It was not the Clap your hands song by the black-eyed peas. I really don't even know what to describe the genre as. I would say closer to reggae than rock but then it wasn't really reggae either.

This has already been answered here ...

Supposedly, it's ...

The Meters - "Hand Clapping Song" - CD: Struttin'

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

If you still need to know, It's two songs... I know it from watching Football all the time. One of the songs is even used in the NFL Network commercials.

The songs are by Tom Hedden: "A New Game" and "Finale", you can get them at iTunes.

I'm 100% certain this is the tune(s) your looking for...

Back