American Express Gold Card

m173627

Advanced Member
Reaction score
The gold card commercial where all the agents are telling how they helped a gold card member. (concert tickets/flight to Italy...) In the background is an intense piano song: anyone know the name etc?

I had already said whats going on in the commercial. I can't do much more.
If you can't help, maybe someone else can

The commercial does have a jazzy Piano in the background. Its a fairly long commercial. Its of American Express interviewing "employees" who have helped Gold Card Members used points to do things they like. For example on woman interviewed tells of a woman who took her husband to an aunthentic Itallian Restaraunt. And another tells of a man who could buy his wife a ring, but switched to American Express Gold Card to get the ring she wanted.
I would like the song too, if anyone can kind it. I cannot find the video on YouTube but Im sure if you saw it, you would definatly agree, its a good song!

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows what the song is on the American Express commercial Gold Card with the AmEx employees talking about how they have helped people with they cards. like, this one lady talks about how she took her husband to italy and stuff like that. the song being played has strings and piano in it.

this is really driving me nuts, help would be appreciated!
peace thanks

Originally posted by doctormemory+May 14 2007, 03:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (doctormemory @ May 14 2007, 03:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mikebrudu@May 13 2007, 07:15 PM
IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE HELP ME THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY LOCO!
How about this?

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...indpost&p=37269

Close? Cold?

:rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Good try, and good song, but wrong commercial. Its an AmEx ad with AmEx agents talking about how theyve helped different people whilst in tigh places, for xample, one persongets a ring and the other gets tickets to a concert, and another gets a trip to italy for her husband and what not.

please HELP! this is still driving me crazy!!!

Back