American Eagle in-store

Here we go:

"I've coined new words, like, misunderstanding and Hispanically."—Radio-Television Correspondents Association dinner, Washington, D.C., March 29, 2001
edit: (I think he meant to say "misunderestimate".)

I think the toughest jobs must belong to the people who are around him all day and can't laugh.

sry i didnt think it sent so i re did it, im not at this and i just really wanna find out the song

american eagle guy help me lol.. i heard a good song in one of your stores that sounded like ssum 41 but it's not were all to blame and it might not be them either? anyone know what it is?

I was in American Eagle recently and saw a video/heard a song I liked, but I have no idea what the title is or who sings it. :(

It was a rock song performed by a band. I think it was mostly a performance video. I only saw their lead singer, who reminded me a lot of Franz Ferdinand's lead singer. He was flopping around and really singing into the mic. I think he had light colored hair. He was wearing all black and seemed to be in some kind of black/silver room. The lyrics had something to do with breaking his heart, writing a note, and breaking up with him, I think.

I'm sorry I don't have more to offer. Any help? Thanks in advance. :)

I really wouldn't have enough to go on here, since there are lots of songs about those very things, but I do have a suggestion. Maybe you could find the video on Launch or someplace like that. Sorry, I'm not more help. ANd maybe someone else knows a better place to check out videos? I don't watch much on my computer as it's slow.

Help with an electronica song?

I've frequented these forums a bit and they've been incredibly useful, and since you guys seem to be so good at finding music I figured it was worth a shot.

I heard a song in an American Eagle clothing store but can't find it. I called the store later and they told me their music comes from the playlist American Eagle's College Radio, but I haven't found it that way.

It's basically an electronic-ish song (bit of pop, techno) - it's a male singer although a female singer joins in a few verses. It's fast paced, maybe around 4 or 5 minutes.

I tried Googling the lyrics which didn't help at all, but I could catch:
-"You coming down from above the"
-"You gotta (or got to) find a way"

And the main refrain is:
"You do right" repeated several times

I realize it's a bit vague but the song does exist, just can't find it. I know roughly what time it was played and what played after it if that helps any.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Back