American Dreams

but scarborough fair doesn't have those lyrics. and it was playing when he was comming home as well, when he saw the baby. they played both! (not that you are wrong, just that the lyrics are wayyy off, that is all)

Originally posted by hanke@Nov 23 2004, 05:56 AM
but scarborough fair doesn't have those lyrics. and it was playing when he was comming home as well, when he saw the baby. they played both! (not that you are wrong, just that the lyrics are wayyy off, that is all)
Hmm yeah i just remember them playing Scarborough Fair...that was the only Simon and Garfunkel song i remember...i'll have to go back and rewatch

Yes, I have to ask another American Dreams question. Does anyone know the song that was playing while JJ is in the bar & when meg comes home & finds her (ex)boyfirend waiting for her?

All i remember is hearing "No, No, No, No... for your love" I forgot the rest of the lyrics. Sounds 60's/70's rock. Sorry for the bad explaination. Anyone knows?

"For Your Love" by The Yardbirds? Pretty rockin' 70's british invasion tune.

Does anyone know what Bob Dylan song was used in last night's episode? NBC has playlists for each episode, but it doesn't seem to have been updated recently.

Back