American Beauty

Damn!

Thanx to all y'all! I found the song I wanted! Now I can request on my radio station! You guys rawk!!!

:lol: It's all good! :lol:

:ph34r: Scheherez :ph34r:

After the girls argue when Angela (Mena Suvari) is in the living room she puts the stereo on and a song sung by a woman is playing. Does anyone know what it is?

I bought the OST and this song doesn't seem to be on there.

hi... the song is called "don't let it bring you down" by annie lennox...great song :)

It's definitely on the movie Erin Brockovich. I've seen Shawshank Redemption, but I can't place it in the movie. It's a popular song for movies so I'm sure someone can give you the title.

The track is called "American Beauty" from Thomas Newman's score to the movie of the same name. I guess you didn't catch the plastic bag reference. :D

Hi,

I'm looking for the music from Mena Suvari cheerleadering in American Beauty.

Here is the video:

Thanks

The George Benson song that the band is playing or that little part that sounds like track music from the movie?

Okay, I HAVE searched previous American Beauty posts, but didn't find the name of the song I was looking for.
In the scene where Kevin Spacey's character is fantasizing about Mena Suvari's character, floating on his bedroom ceiling covered and surrounded by roses; what is the name of that song? I did a search on Barnes and Noble and found the original score soundtrack and I previewed the songs, but none of them sounded right.
Help!

And by the way, this is THE best movie soundtrack ever. -- aside from 28 days later.

Originally posted by Unit@Jan 29 2007, 10:15 PM
That song isn't on the CD I have, why not? :/
Do you have the soundtrack or the score? Unfortunately it's only available on the score. I generally end up buying both when they release them that way, usually because one is good but the SINGLE most irresistible track turns out to be on the other :banghead: Happens to me all the time :p

I need help finding a part of a instrumental part from a song and i think this certain part was in a movie and i want to find the whole thing because i think it is just beautiful...umm..
it happens in this song "American Dream" (Afterlife Mix) from beginning to 0.25 then it happens again at 3:47-to the end i love this instrumental part and i want to know what movie it is in so i can go and findi would really be completely thankful if someone could found this for me thanks in advance =]]]

it sounds like it's from thomas newman's american beauty soundtrack, but i'm not 100% sure.

ok i will check it out...i have no idea that is why i am asking you guys!!

Back