AMC

eglaisi

Reaction score
was watching amc a while back (this month or the last) and heard a song I liked. quite a long commerical.

lyrics went:
"i like to look at you, when your lookin at me"

another part went:
"upstairs, downstairs"

or something similar... anyone know what Im talking about?

thanks!!

this prolly isnt it...but could it be:

"You've Got A Friend In Me" by Zutons

I'm pretty sure it's the same song being discussed in another thread, which is from this Discovery HD ad:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPoLoQnEXO4

Lyrics:

'I like to look at you, when you're lookin at me. I like to look at you, when you're watching TV. I like to look at you, cuz it's good for my soul. You're beautiful. Upstairs, downstairs, anywhere, who cares - you're beautiful...'

I'm also interested to know... :blink: It sounds very Strokes-like...??

I stumbled across this forum when I too was looking for the name of the song, it was used recently in a xbox live arcade montage...
I think its the whole song but there are some video game sound effects....
email me if you want me to send you the mp3, but once again it has some sound effects in it......AND SOMEONE TELL ME IF THEY FIND THE NAME OF THE SONG OR THE ACTUAL VERSION

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, I sent a message to the owner of the video in the link above.

:)

Though I doubt he'd know, i have that video too, anyone with an xbox can get that video, but it doesn't tell you the name of the song..... why doesn't anyone know, there are tons of people who would buy a cd just for that song....

Originally posted by helo254@Aug 13 2007, 06:38 AM
Though I doubt he'd know, i have that video too, anyone with an xbox can get that video, but it doesn't tell you the name of the song..... why doesn't anyone know, there are tons of people who would buy a cd just for that song....
OK. You're right. He/she was as clueless as we all are. So.. I emailed Xbox.

...and this is the reply I got...

Thank you for writing Xbox Customer Support!

I do apologize for the inconvenience and I’ll be more than happy to help you. I understand that you are inquiring to the xbox live montage trailer song. On this concern, please call our phone support for better help. We at email do not have those information for we are in line of providing solutions for hardware failure.

For further assistance, please don’t hesitate to write back or call Xbox Phone Support at your earliest convenience, and we will be happy to help you.

...not sure if I want to call, punch buttons through their automated menu, then get put on hold forever waiting to talk to a real person.

<_<

Well don't worry about pushing buttons, I had to deal with them when my xbox broke and it's all voice activated....haha, maybe someone should rent out adspace telling the band to reveal themselves!

"Look At You [A]" composed by DJ Chunk composed by Rathbone Pick composed by J.D. Trigger

Hear it here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back