AH-HA! Here it is!

m173627

Advanced Member
Reaction score
THIS is where everyone gets their post count up. I guess I have just gained access to this area cuz I never noticed it before. Or was it always here?

Nope, you have to make a certain number of posts first. Welcome to the Basement. :ph34r:

I think once you hit 50 posts the "basement", as it is lovingly referred to, appears for a poster such as yourself....and you my friend have now joined the ranks with the great adtuners of all time by posting here. :) :king:

Welcome.

Just stay clear of the basement basement... it belong to the ladies here :ph34r:

Hi! Just for you, a basement survival guide

"Meet me by the clock tower" — If you value your life, run for your life.
"Take him to the chocolate lab Agent L" — If you like pain, stay; if you value your testicles, leave.
"Step inside my office" — Ok, sure

And why do people call it the basement? Why not attic?

Originally posted by m173627@Jan 19 2007, 12:18 AM
And why do people call it the basement? Why not attic?
We always lay low but we're not always high

I see. And does it matter if I refer to it as the basement or not?

Originally posted by m173627@Jan 19 2007, 01:03 AM
I see. And does it matter if I refer to it as the basement or not?
:) You can call it whatever you want

It's called the basement because it's at the very very bottom of the forum page. You don't have to call it that, no. It's just easier than saying "The General Discussion Area For Members Over 50 Posts." ;)

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 18 2007, 07:29 PM
It's called the basement because it's at the very very bottom of the forum page.
I never knew that. Clever clever people

I'm not sure how you were able to get that R backwards, but you just blew my mind. :eek:ut: :)

Windows magic. :naughty:

I am so smart! I am so smart! S M R T I mean S M A R T!

I'm not sure how you were able to get that R backwards, but you just blew my mind.

I think its a Greek or Russian letter. Go into charactor map and I think you can find it there.

Back