African Acoustic Music

fara

Reaction score
Hi everybody i'm new and i need help on a particular song/band. There's not much to go on but i'll give you every little detail, it was a concert of some sort and i think it had a blue background it was at least three band members. it was a while back and it showed on TV probably on chnl 34, it was very long but the last song was very good it had the african guitar sound and a fast ryhtm to it. If anyone can help please leave anything and even recommend some other songs that have a fast african acoustic rythm. thanks

Thanks, but that's not it i was searching for it but i came across a instrument that plays in the concert it's actually the one used for the solo part and it's called a kora an african guitar.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i found the music that i was looking for and i didn't need anybody's help(barely anybody helped except for one). thanks to kahu you actually tried to help. when it comes to big game everybody has no bullets, just bb gun pellets. thanks for all the help that everybody did <- (irony)

Hey sorry for saying all that crap i'm just a jerk.

Back