Adult swim bump music

Unit

Advanced Member
Reaction score
What is the name of the song at the end of the 'Sealab 2021' episode where the mom goes to the kid "Both hands on the keyboard!"? I really really want it, and have for a while, it's techno and they have used it in many bumps..

It was the song where the mom walked in on the kid and says "Keep both hands on the keyboard!" -- It's a techno song, and they used to play it during random bumps, can anyone please help? I looked all over bump worthy but couldn't find it...

Hey, I recognize this question :ph34r: do you happen to know what episode it was? what season? anything else that happened during the episode?

Originally posted by Unit@Jan 23 2007, 11:15 PM
It was the song where the mom walked in on the kid and says "Keep both hands on the keyboard!" -- It's a techno song, and they used to play it during random bumps, can anyone please help?  I looked all over bump worthy but couldn't find it...
crap... I found the episode... but that's one old piece of bump music :p It wouldn't be at BumpWorthy a)It's too old and b.) they only used it on B&W bumps, and we don't have many of those anyway. I'm going to consult MrHang and see what I can find out... but it's almost certain to be a library track :unsure:

If anyone else wants to check it out it's "Dearly Beloved Seed" from Season 3

The song where the kid's mom is like "keep both hands on the keyboard" has been playing recently on bumps..I have been looking for this song since I was 8, can ANYONE help me please?

The bump that they showed it on this past week had like an owl on a shotglass or some crap.

http://www.bumpworthy.com/bump_display.php?bid=626

I want that song so bad.

The Music Details section from that link says that it's from the Turner Library. That usually means it's not available to the public. :(

Adult Swim Bump I finally found it...

For about 8 years I've been searching for this song as well as others on this forum and I've finally found the full version.

Here you go.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUM0IuHvBro[/ame]

Back