Adidas soccer

Reaction score
Just saw a new adidas comercial during the champions league game, its got two kids who play a pick up game and they start picking players and they're all famous soccer players. But theres this awesome song that is played throughout. Anyone know what the song is?

"De l'Alouette" by RJD2 for "Equipo"

and "Eanie Meany" by Jim Noir for "Partido"

;)

Here is where you can find Eanie Meany by Jim Noir. It's not coming out in the U.S. until July 6, 2006

By the way, what did you mean by
and the second music is for the second ad
Are you refering to the shortened version of the commerical? Or perhaps the end of the commercial when the boys start playing?

Thanks,
gwolfe

no, there are two ads .. or rather than the same ad in two parts :

- formation of team : RJD2

- and the sequel of the ad : the match : Jim Noir

That isn't it. This ad begins with flashes of footballers and their names kaka, riquelme, cole, cisse, gomes, xavi. It's a very electronic beat, definitely not Jim Noir or RJD2 as in the . I searched the forums before I posted, I'm not a complete forum noob...

Did you watch the ad? :)

IT IS RJD2 ....the song is Del'alouette, however you must listen to the whole track bcs the part in the Ad is minimal in the song, its towards the end.

wait wait.. I just saw the ad (thru link) your referring to, and it's a mix of independant Ads alone for different territories. The Mastroeni & Lozano +10 is the USA ad shown in the states. The RJD2 track is from a pick up game by spanish kids picking out their favorites stars including classics like Platini and playing a match to the track....(however it is not the nation v nation ads you are asking about)

Originally posted by axcollin@Jun 15 2006, 08:45 PM
wait wait.. I just saw the ad (thru link) your referring to, and it's a mix of independant Ads alone for different territories. The Mastroeni & Lozano +10 is the USA ad shown in the states. The RJD2 track is from a pick up game by spanish kids picking out their favorites stars including classics like Platini and playing a match to the track....(however it is not the nation v nation ads you are asking about)
The (RJD2) track in the pickup ad is quite good. If nothing else comes out of this at least I've discovered RJD2. However, the track I'm looking for is driving me nuts! :/

It is "De L'Alouette" but the part that is used in the commercial doesn't start till about 1:13. Much longer into the song then most of the :30 clips from the online stores.

Hey ppl i just wanted to know that is this the same commercial where in the beginning these two kids are selecting players for their teams. thee ones i remember were Ka ka , and Beckham. and the same "flute" music is playing in the back. and when the commercial is over and the kids are about to play the game it says impossible is nothing. if its the same commercial i am interested too. lol, hey Lisa's here too? Nice to see u again Lisa, working hard on another song. plz find this out for me too. :)

For what it's worth has anyone noticed at the end of the second commercial very quickly there is an arial shot of the pitch and it is just Jose and the other kid and two robed individuals walking through. Are we led to believe that jose and friend imagined the entire scene??
what a GREAT commercial...........

Is "Eanie Meany" the song that goes like: If you don't give me my football back, I'll get my dad on you? or something like that.

This is the ad where there's two latino kids forming teams of the best players in the world, and there's that song in the background, I think it's English. There's three different ads of it, but all are of a soccer game being played on a dust field with this kid named Jose. What's the background song?

There are actually two different songs, so the other guy is correct. The other song that had lyrics to it is called, Eanie Meany (Meanie) by Jim Noir.

Adidas Soccer

Oh, I was just watching the Brazil vs. France game (Not half as good as Portugal vs. England, that one was KILLER) and there was the commercial...

the two boys picking famous soccer players....Beckham was in there....and some Argentinian players...and they all play in some little backlot with guys fixing cars and all of that fun stuff.

and the one boys mom puts her head out and, yells at the boy and he says "Que!? (What)" and she sauys "GET IN HERE!"

Anyone know the song?

It's Jim Noir's "Eanie Meanie":

"If you don't give my football back / I'm gonna get my dad on you."

And the Portugal/England game was truly nail-biting...

One of the ads is the RJD2 song, the other 2 are part of Eanie Meanie. It's only a short clip of it. Might be different dependingon where you live.

Back