Acura TL Satellite Link

Scotto

Reaction score
Another try with a proper title.

Any thoughts on what this beautiful song might be are much appreciated. Thanks.

More info by request:

Basically they talk about and show off the Satellite Link features in the TL. I don't remember too many specifics. I think they are mostly showing the interior and the electronics and such, and talking about the capabilities, then at the end they show a full still shot of the car. It's not a very long ad, if I remember correctly. And I've only seen it once.

Here are some more details:
It opens with various shots of a red arrow in different locations, above a beach house, above a bowling alley, above a gas station, etc. At the end of the commercial a male voice says: "It knows over 7 million points of interest, and now, so do you...". The music is chill / downtempo.

Here is Acura's reply regarding that commercial:

Thanks for writing! All of our commercials this year feature original
music arranged and composed for Acura by Elias & Associates. If you
like, you may get in touch with them for further information.

Best regards,

Acura Web Team

I went to www.eliasarts.com and sent an email to the address below:

rparikh@elisaarts.com

They provide a bunch of email addresses in the Contact Us Section but this was the only one that seemed to be related. Feel free to email him yourself as well.

Elias Arts is the same organization that did the music for the Nike "Magnet" commercial featuring Lance Armstrong. They should sell their music commercially!

This ws done by a composer/artist named David Norland at HUM Music. I know because I work here.
Unfortunately, ACURA would not know who did this music, since it is the advertising agency, RPA, that hires the music house. Elias works on INfiniti and sometimes acura, but in this business as agencies use a variety of music houses on the same brands.

Hope that helped. Also, David used to be in a band called Solar TWINS on maverick, and has re mixed and recorded quite a few artists.

You were all right the Acura TL "with satellite" commercial is on David Norland's website. The first one on the left under "Commercials". Now Jeecaj do you know if he would make the tune commercially available? It is a wonderful track!

http://www.davidnorland.com/

Back