Above the Influence anti-drug ads

Ok, these are the crudely drawn commericals, it has a dog that is talking to someone smoking pot, then the dog goes and raises a flag, there is some music in the background, if anyone knows daniel johnstons stuff it sounds like that. Anyone know what it is?

Does anyone know the instrumental music that was playing in one of the "Above the Influence" commercials? The commercial had each person burning things such as their car, guitar, chair, and other various things.

This ad has a kid who stands up while piano music plays, he is being dressed in all kinds of different clothes, and his hairstyle changes too i think. Does anyone know the music thats playing in the background?

The "Transformation" ad was composed by Matt Robertson of The Lodge, specifically for the commercial.

If I might change the subject here for a moment. This is a bad video but I couldn't find a better one. Check the site.
. This is an above the influence commercial called pony. Bottom line these kids pull on a pony's tail and and get kicked in the leg. And they find it amusing. At the end a narrator says, "You know A bad idea when you see one". Anyway the music is at the end and I can't find it anywhere. Please help. Thanks.

Thank you, Charlie! I am in love with your music. I've been listening to "Brand" over and over, it's beautiful. Do you do your own vocals?

And the specific song for the "Stop Looking at Me" ad is called "Showtime Paul" by Charlie Campbell.

I'm looking for the artist and song on the ad "burn" any help would be appreciated.

Re: Above the Influence anti-drug commercials

"Above the Influence" ad
------------<please anyone know the title of this song?? anyone????

I have that song if you want it i kno exactly what your looking for. i helped produce that track.:)

What Has Weed Done For You? music

While watching American Idol I saw a commercial that actually struck me as funny; with a bunch of teens saying things like "I got straight D's, I stole money from my sister, I told my friends to find their own ride home." And then at the end it said What has weed done for you?

The music was sort of... reminiscent of the theme song for Wheel of Fortune.

Any ideas?

Truth basketball

It's a commercial of a little boy playing basketball with his shadow. Another boy comes up and it says something about losing yourself.

Part of the lyrics: "I could hold your hand and smile."

I really like the sound of the song...

Above the Influence (Achievements)

The commerical is titled "Achievements". It's where they say "I stole money from my little sister, I made my mother cry..." etc...

Sounds like "the hustle" but not quite.

Please help.

Re: What Has Weed Done For You? music

lol...I just saw this commercial and all I could think was "Wow, I want that song..."...haha...

Any luck?

Anti-drug commercial basketball

I'm just wondering what the song is called for the anti-drug commercial with a boy playing basketball and a shadows behind him, and he leaves his shadow alone. Sorry if thats not enough info.

please and thank you

Above the Influence "Stage Hands"

The "Stage Hands" commercial is the one where most of the people at a party are attached to strings and some music starts which causes all of the stringed people to dance while a few who aren't attached to strings watch. Then all the dancers fall to the ground and the commercial ends with the logo and website address. What song do all the puppet people dance to? Thanks for any help!

Re: "Stage Hands" Above the Influence commercial

Here's the commercial:

Back