A website song...

It's an instrumental version of

"Cells" by The Servant

Get the original version at Amazon.

Any idea where I can get the instrumental version?

I've heard from everybody else that it's really hard to find and that it's not available almost anywhere on the internet.

It is not hard to find the instrumental version for download.

Legally is a different story.

So all I'll say is it was used in the Sin City trailer... so if one were to search for Sin City trailer + Cell by The Servant they might come upon a way to obtain said music...

But thats all I'll say on the matter. ;)

Hi guys.
Looking at our website stats. I viewed several hits originating from your post. This indeed is / was a special remix provided special from THE SERVANT: However. This was NOT the song used in the trailer for Sin City/ (this version came after) In the song we used for IEI you can hear the lead singer "I'll still be here" He did this as people were requesting the trailer song after the trailer aired.
The song had not existed. So the band graciously re-recorded the mix and added that little piece.
IEI then used it for the trailer for our illusion montage. It is avaliable on the net - as was originally provided from the band: ITS OUT THERE. As for licensing, we've obtained proper ascap/bmi for this piece. Hope this answers your question. Look out this summer we use a kick ass piece from SAW3 for a new trailer we're developing for our new line.

Cheers

~IEI Staff.

Back