5 TV Personalities you must like.

Originally posted by jffodom@Nov 6 2007, 06:53 PM
The fact that I live within the confines of the United States of America allows me to continue my "verbal diarrhea".
YahooooO!

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Nov 6 2007, 03:18 PM
Personally I don't know who any of those tv personalities are.

My vote goes for Timothy Treadwall, Jeff Corwin, Anthony Bourdain, Steve Irwin, Bear Grylls, and that dude from Dirty Jobs. :eek:k: More than five (plus two of them are dead), but whatever.
:ph34r:

Same here....I have heard of your 7 (2 Dead) personalities. Yet, I have no clue what some of them do.

I know Steve Irwin.....most important thing he did was die.
I hear of Jeff Corwin but not clear what he does.

What do Anthony Bourdain, "Bear" Grylls and Timothy Treadwall exactly do.

Since you mentioned Irwin and from your "love of nature" remark, I can only assume that these guys are associated with some sort of nature and animal programmes. Must be nice.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Nov 5 2007, 07:36 PM
:lol:  "Grown-up"?  We all know you are 14, its ok, sorry about all the fucking swearing but I thought fucking "grown-ups" could handle some foul language.  Also, I don't respect veterans? Do you know the definition of the word veteran?

A veteran (from Latin vetus, meaning "old") is a person who is experienced in a particular area.

Andy is a person who is experienced in a particular area, that area being this forum.

Use classy, even intelligent remarks?  Do you even read your own posts?
Why is it that the most common put-down is to assume or claim that someone is a "tween" or a young kid? Not original AT ALL.

Bloodlessr, you and I both know that my post was refering to "veteran" as a Participant in a previous war involving the United States because I am not as high-class and intellectual as you to think that anyone would use veteran in any other form. The most common use for the word in America (The United States of America just in case)is in referance to War Veterans. So lets not play dumb or act stupid by giving the definition of the word veteran.

I, in fact, do read my posts....and my opinion is that they are fine. Atleast I do not use foul language for everyone to see. I find it more grown-up to not post swear words for all Adtunes to read. I do not want to curse like some sort of thug or sailor.

Originally posted by jffodom@Nov 6 2007, 04:26 PM
So lets not play dumb or act stupid
HEY ASSBAG!!!!!!!

But you're sooooo good at it. Why would you not wish for us to return the favor? :unsure:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Nov 6 2007, 07:33 PM
But you're sooooo good at it. Why would you not wish for us to return the favor? :unsure:
Good one......subtle yet damaging at the same time.

I find it more grown-up to not post swear words for all Adtunes to read. I do not want to curse like some sort of thug or sailor.

Sailors are hot. :wub:

Originally posted by jffodom@Nov 6 2007, 03:01 PM

You know...I use to kind of stick up for you in these forums, but you can just go die and I really wouldn't care. Keep your shitty disrespectful opinions to yourself.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Nov 6 2007, 10:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Nov 6 2007, 10:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jffodom@Nov 6 2007, 03:01 PM

You know...I use to kind of stick up for you in these forums, but you can just go die and I really wouldn't care. Keep your shitty disrespectful opinions to yourself. [/b][/quote]
:wub: :wub: :wub:

Incidently I think that's the first time I've seen you use a swear word. :eek:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Nov 6 2007, 09:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Nov 6 2007, 09:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jffodom@Nov 6 2007, 03:01 PM

You know...I use to kind of stick up for you in these forums, but you can just go die and I really wouldn't care. Keep your shitty disrespectful opinions to yourself. [/b][/quote]
:eek:

Way to go Staci!! We love you. :)

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Nov 6 2007, 10:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Nov 6 2007, 10:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jffodom@Nov 6 2007, 03:01 PM

What's this all about??

The reason Steve Irwin dying was the most important thing is because the people who did not know who he was or what he did found out by the international coverage of his life and death.

For example, When he died he recieved World Wide coverage that many people saw and realized he was an animal freak and worked to save animals.

So when he died it put the lime light on animals and Steve Irwins work.

Geeeeezee.....why so snippy?

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Nov 6 2007, 03:18 PM
Personally I don't know who any of those tv personalities are.

My vote goes for Timothy Treadwall, Jeff Corwin, Anthony Bourdain, Steve Irwin, Bear Grylls, and that dude from Dirty Jobs. :eek:k: More than five (plus two of them are dead), but whatever.
oooh i love anthony bourdain~! he was just in town but i missed him :( who knew he'd sell out a whole venue so fast? le sigh.

Originally posted by jffodom+Nov 8 2007, 05:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jffodom @ Nov 8 2007, 05:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Nov 6 2007, 10:26 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-jffodom
@Nov 6 2007, 03:01 PM

You know...I use to kind of stick up for you in these forums, but you can just go die and I really wouldn't care. Keep your shitty disrespectful opinions to yourself.
What's this all about??

The reason Steve Irwin dying was the most important thing is because the people who did not know who he was or what he did found out by the international coverage of his life and death.

For example, When he died he recieved World Wide coverage that many people saw and realized he was an animal freak and worked to save animals.

:ph34r: [/b][/quote]
Who didn't know Steve Irwin? He had a mainstream movie about.... HIMSELF!!!

Not mention the what, 15 shows he had or whatever, he was everywhere.

Originally posted by jffodom+Nov 8 2007, 02:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jffodom @ Nov 8 2007, 02:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Nov 6 2007, 10:26 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-jffodom
@Nov 6 2007, 03:01 PM

What's this all about??

:ph34r: [/b][/quote]
Well make yourself clearer next time then. I feel like an ass now :( :lol:

That's twice now. I'm gonna go wash my mouth out with soap, you guys are a bad influence on me. :lol:

Don't feel bad Staci.

He's only covering his ass in order to seem like less of an ass. That's his game. He makes annoying statements and then claims to be misunderstood. Don't you remember when he first appeared? The way he would raise everyones ire with his remarks and then act completely innocent?

"But I'm really a nice guy" was his constant cry. <_<

He comes here just to be an ass.

I truly suspect he's just a kid playing games and you should never apologize to pranksters of his ilk. The internet is full of them and we have been truly blessed to be without one for so long. I guess all good things must end sooner or later though. ;)

That is TOTALLY FALSE.
Look at all my previous postings and "quote" where I have ever done ass covering or claim to be misunderstood illigitimately. If I was being "an ass" about Irwin, then why did I not insult the other personalities as well? C'mon people. Everything I say is not bad even if you may want it to be. I respect opinions of others.

What I have said was true. If you believe or not...that is not my problem. I simply set the record straight about what I meant.

It is easy to assume and suggest the behavior of others. If I am an ass...that is the way it is. Yet, I never need to cover my ass to "seem" nice in an annonymous forum where you guys don't like me anyway. Would that make any sense?

Indeed, some of you are bad influences.

As for the allegation and assertion that I am an annoying child or kid playing games, I recall that I have honestly described myself in several postings with no contradictions. I may be annoying.....yet I don't see how. Again, anyone can claim anything about someone else. But I am not one to get "hung up" on meaningless chatter. I know who I am.

Thank you,

Ummmmmmm :unsure: I'm pretty sure most everyone around here hates chaos which is why we wish he would just go away. ;)

Back