2008 Volvo C70

The song is finally available on iTunes. I actually bought it a few weeks before it hit iTunes - there's a link on his myspace to buy the song from an artist direct program.

I recently saw a commercial with a black car( cant remember which model) and a woman is circuling around it and admiring it i guess. And in the song it had this slow song, all i caught was"Like i fall from the sky ,something something, i adore you. Then she get into the car and she looks happy. But i what that song if anyone knows it.

Music On Car Ad, Going Nuts!

Last summer I saw an ad for an expensive car, and fell in love with the song. To make a long story short, I lost my computer and now can not find the song again.

The trouble is that I have forgotten the brand of car, so I can't work backwords to find the music. I believe the music was by a Swedish band, but their name escapes me as well. If someone recognizes the commercial, I think I can find it from there.

It was a dreamlike scene with an older, distinguished man in a nice suit. A beautiful Asian woman, in a white dress, arrives and he takes her hand (I think) and puts her in the car. He gets in and they drive off. It is a very short commercial and I only saw it a few times.
Does this ring a bell to anyone?

It would be greatly appreciated if someone remembers this!!!

Thanks,

Rocket

Re: Music On Car Ad, Going Nuts!

I Adore You by Melpo Mene. Volvo ad.

Re: Music On Car Ad, Going Nuts!

YES! I Adore You is it!!!!!

Sorry it took me so long to come back, I reallllly appreciate those of you that
helped me! I can finally relax.... :D

You guys are great!!!!

Now I am going to have to think of other songs that are long lost, I am guessing someone here can remember anything!!

Back