2008 PreZ CaNdy!

:huh: So you do vote 'cause your vote makes a difference?

I knew my vote in '04 wouldn't matter in my state but I voted anyway.

Originally posted by leone@Jun 11 2007, 07:14 PM
:huh: So you do vote 'cause your vote makes a difference?
no i do not vote. when i see some worthy candidates vying for the position, then i will vote. as for now i do not.

I have been known to write-in as a form of protest against a lack of acceptable candidates. ;)

I just hate this forced voting thing. All we get to go on is wat they say on tv.

Theyre politicians: they lie, make promises, and try to look as good as possible during the election period and theres this big contrast compared to when theyre actually in charge.

Really, voting is more like guessing.

I'd prefer if I knew some of the candidates in person or something, so I could at least have some general assesment as to wether or not they mean well.

As it is now, I just scour the lists looking for people with funny names. I voted for someone name Fatma heehee.

BTW, the extreme right party is gaining popularity which worries me, cuz theyre like, the devil. Someone actually registered the domain name nazi.be and it redirects to that party's website :lol:

I may be a hopeloss retarded idiot for thinking like this but hey that's another reason why I shouldnt vote!!!

Originally posted by leone@Jun 11 2007, 11:05 PM
I bet there's more people out there who think that then actually vote. :ph34r:
^ Wisdom.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jun 12 2007, 07:45 AM
I have been known to write-in as a form of protest against a lack of acceptable candidates. ;)
So you're the one that voted for I. C. Weiner? :p

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 12 2007, 12:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 12 2007, 12:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Jun 11 2007, 11:05 PM
^ Wisdom. [/b][/quote]
:naughty:

Originally posted by leone+Jun 12 2007, 12:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jun 12 2007, 12:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Jun 12 2007, 07:45 AM
So you're the one that voted for I. C. Weiner? :p [/b][/quote]
:wub:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jun 12 2007, 05:22 PM
:lol: :lol:

Who wouldn't vote for Chuch Norris?
People who like getting their asses kicked.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 12 2007, 12:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 12 2007, 12:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Jun 11 2007, 11:05 PM
^ Wisdom. [/b][/quote]
:wave: OMG!! YOUR BACK!! :cry: I"ve missed you so much!!

Back