2007 Saturn Sky, Vue, and Ion

ceceblue

Reaction score
I need to know the band in the ad for the 2007 sky, vue and ion. the catchphrase for the ad is "like always, like never before"

the song is kind of new rock sounding and the lyrics say something like "i wanna be with you, ...through the rain"

its not the one with the bravery or with bloc party, its pretty new.

any help is greatly appreciated!

i am going crazy trying to find the name of this song! if anyone has at least a little clue, please let me know!

thanks in advance :rolleyes:

i also forgot to mention that after hearing it one more time, some of the lyrics say "i wanna be with you, running from the rain" not "through the rain like i initially thought.

:)

well, for whoever tried to look for this song, thank you so much.

Luckily, i just found it. i had an inkling it was either thursday or taking back sunday, and i was right. it was thursday, and the song is called "running from the rain" from the album "a city by the light divided" :D

haha, i was looking all over for this song too. i saw the commercial and i thought...dude...where have i heard this song before (because i downloaded the thursday cd a while ago but deleted it after listening to the songs for a bit) then i went out today and bought the new thursday CD and i heard the song i was like DUDE THATS where i heard it. so yeah...the song from the commercial is

Thursday - Running From The Rain

There are two versions of this commercial. One of them is Thursday- Running from the rain. I dont know what the other one is. But whatever it is, it is the music used in that google video link someone posted.

Back