2007 Audi Q7

Has anyone seen this commercial? It's for Audi and says how they've had the first Quattro and show a white car and music in the background is saying something like "This is tomorrow"; I couldn't hear it really well but the music was great. Any idea what it is?

Thanks!

After some quick research on my own, I discovered it's Carla Vallet's "Streets of Tomorrow". Sorry for not searching before the post, I was just anxious.

Hi,
I'm looking for the name of a song from a car commercial, which I think is for Audi (but I'm not sure). It sounds like the kind of song you'd hear on Sirius Radio's Chill channel, and the only words to the song that you hear in the commercial sound like, "the streets of tomorrow..."
Does anyone know?
Thanks on advance!

Ok it's been on tv lately and they've been playing it fairly constantly..

the song can be heard here on they're site: http://www.audiusa.com/

if you just open the page the song will start playing.. it's a fairly long clip of it as well.. I believe over 30 seconds or so..

(click the button "The Audi 2007 Q7" and it will play the movie and song)

I want to know who the artist is and what song this is..

it's amazing..

Can anyone help? :)

Yours,

-o0paradox0o

New Audi Q7 ads - does anyone know what the song is and who sings it?? ;)

Try: Carla Vallet - "Streets Of Tomorrow" already answered on here if its the same ad you are talking about or a different one.

Thanx....havent been here in a while didnt check the other post ;)

ok, typical car commerical, with the car driving through an empty city, Only lyrics i caught was, " Streets of Tomorrow" car was black

I think it's for the Audi Q7.
Anyway, it's Streets of Tomorrow - Carla Vallet

Back