2007 Audi Q7

staples

All-Star Member
Reaction score
it is a electronica-esque song... it sounds like a commercial for something else... i believe it was a money commercial (one about a bank, or something money related... maybe insurance).

I'll give you more details in a few minutes

OMG that is the one iam looking for! i really really want that music from the advert.i have been looking for it for ages!

is it the one that is for the quattro A6 advert?

or the Q7 quattro advert? the short advert?

Well it shows the new Q7 driving in like the city and in the backround it has a smooth beat and it keeps saying "Streets of tommrow" i think thats what its saying. Ill try find the video of it. Its stuck in my head.

Thanks in advance. :lol:

err did not see a edit post very sorry for this.

If you go to the audi site. www.audi.com and click the Q7 then like look near the middle and like it says "The 2007 Audi Q7" click play its there too. But dosent say what the song is lol.

Thanks

The song, which was created expressly for the Q7 campaign, is called "Streets of Tomorrow" :blink: and is performed by Carla Vallet.

:eek:

I just saw the commercial for myself and then I jumped online to find the song. Dang,
that's why I love this site so much---someone already has asked the question I was gonna
ask! Yes, thankyou people for the research! (Downloading song now).

i registered for this site today just to find the answer to this question. so far im impressed...

Originally posted by BelovID@Jun 15 2006, 07:43 PM
:eek:

I just saw the commercial for myself and then I jumped online to find the song. Dang,
that's why I love this site so much---someone already has asked the question I was gonna
ask! Yes, thankyou people for the research! (Downloading song now).
I didn't realize that a website like this existed till I was searching for this song. Very cool and informative!!

That said...PLEASE HELP!

I was able to download one version of Streets of Tomorrow but I can't find a place (or a website that I can understand) to download any of the other versions. I'm willing to pay for the download...just need to know where to go.

HELP!!

Anyone know where I can get the more upbeat version they play in the commercial? I saw someone earlier wrote they were downloading the song. WHere'd you get it from? I clicked on one of the links but none of the links on the site worked. Probably the usual discrimination against Mac users :(

Thanks in advance! LOVE this site!!!

its a commercial with a girl singing a song about the streets of tommorow or somethin like that any ideas?
thanx a bunch

Back