2005 Nissan X-Trail

Well, I'm stumped. Can't find any info on anyone named Gipsy. Can you provide more info on the artist -- do they have a website or an album?

well pardon me souellette, but you spelled it with a Y yourself so I assumed that was it.

Actually, I know the song Gipsy by Gipsy (own it and love it) and it's not it....ARGH! Thanks for trying though....

omg, i need to know this song, with the 3 red suvs, i seen it in canada, and its just a beat, guitar or bass, anyways with no signing, but its so awesome, i registered just for this song :D

Well, I finally got an email from Nissan about the X-Trail commercial - the one with the revolving camera shot and the dog in the back seat:

"We wish to acknowledge your recent E-Mail communication to Nissan
Canada.

In response to your query, the commercial is for the Nissan X-Trail.
The
music was originally scored in a studio for this commercial.

We thank you for writing and allowing us the opportunity to respond.

Yours truly,

Nissan Canada Inc.
Customer Services"

Hi, okay, have any of you seen the 2005 'X-trail' (really it's x-terra) commercial where the suv is driving and the cammera is continually panning around the vehicle and everything is progressively getting older, and the tag is something like the SUV for evolving lives or something? im pretty sure its played at the beginning of movies, like during the previews.. if so can yah tell me the song

Back