Jersey Shore

doppel1863

Reaction score
Ok - So I admit it. I actually watched a episode of jersey shore.....can I have my 45 min or so of life back please?!?!?? But I guess not all bad came from it.....I heard an awesome clip of a song with some amazing drum fills... I must have it! If you guys check it out I would appreciate it and maybe you will find it enjoyable as well....

Here we go: http://www.mtv.com/videos/jersey-shore-ep-2-the-tanned-triangle/1627109/playlist.jhtml .........It is at 32:23...dont worry i wont make you watch the whole thing....

Later,
Dan

Oh and I forgot the lyrics......as in a dream i heard you say i want you to come over......and then it ends with Find or something.....

Someone online made a post saying it is a band called Schneider TM but I tried a few different songs and couldn't match that up with anything.

IM DYING TO KNOW THE END OF THE SONG.... starts around 39:40 it goes like "you step outside light a match to your cigarette you remeber u tried to forget tonite it seems it eating u alive takes everything to keep ur self alright" The chorus goes this time, this time, before you leave...... I have been looking for this song everywhere. Please help

ps the name of the other song is "broken machine" by disappointed by candy

Jersey Shore Reunion Fist Pumping Song

Its played towards the end of the reunion. Its a trance song and the beat slowly builds into this heavy synthesizer trance song. There are like three words towards the end that I think say "someone to love".

Thanks if anyone can help :)

I was looking for the song too. It's pretty good! I found it, it's
AirshipbRocketship - This Time

Jersey Shore T-Shirt Time

Okay, so who's seen the latest episode of Jersey Shore? Remember when the guys are talking about how they were Tank Tops before going out and change into their T-Shirts? There's a short techno song playing during that part. I've already checked the MTV playlist and I couldn't find it on there. Anyone know what it's called and where I can find it??

Thanks in advance,

ThePirateMajesty713

Jersey Shore Episode 2 "The Hangover"

Hi i am desperately trying to find the techno song that is being played in the background when everyone is at the club and "The Situation" gets bit on the lip by a girl and Pauly D is dancing with that married chick and Angelina goes Pyscho on him , its playing with like 10 mins left in the show PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!! thank you

http://www.mtv.com/videos/jersey-shore-season-2-ep-2-the-hangover/1645060/playlist.jhtml

at 31:47 mark of this video , Please Help!!!! Thanx again

Re: Jersey Shore Episode 2 "The Hangover"

You're So Pony
Music and Words by Beth Thornley

Re: Jersey Shore Episode 2 "The Hangover"

Hi i am desperately trying to find the techno song that is being played in the background when everyone is at the club and "The Situation" gets bit on the lip by a girl and Pauly D is dancing with that married chick and Angelina goes Pyscho on him , its playing with like 10 mins left in the show PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!! thank you

http://www.mtv.com/videos/jersey-shore-season-2-ep-2-the-hangover/1645060/playlist.jhtml

at 31:47 mark of this video , Please Help!!!! Thanx again

Yea I wanna know this too and as far as I know it's not listed in the songs played on the site

Jersey Shore Season 2 Episode 6 Club Music

In Episode 6, its 35.05 minutes into the episode and lasts for about 15-20 seconds. Its the song right after Impirio & Cru ‘See That Girl’. This might be a tough one, but its worth a shot.

Thanks alot!

Jersey Shore....don't make fun of me

Hi All,

Don't make fun of me, but I want to know two songs from the latest jersey shore episode......... Here is the show..... http://www.mtv.com/videos/jersey-shore-season-2-ep-22-kissing cousins/1658571/playlist.jhtml#series=2211&seriesId=29241&channelId=1

The first one is at 29:04 and the second one is at 36:05

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!!!!
P

hi, i'm looking for a song on jersey shore.
season 2 ep 24
the group leaves the club and a song comes on.
female voice. piano. bouncy.
all i could get from the song is, "the moon weighs heavy in the sky they want to see what you will do, they are so jealous of you....."

thanks.

Back