Friday Night Lights Season 4

Bigman1288

Reaction score
I got the last song from this episode, Jose Gonzalez Teardrop...but the other songs... at the party, at the bar, and at the pep rally...especially the pep rally a bluesy song with the lyrics..."I believe that if you want your dreams to come,...you gotta believe it baby...
good things will come to you... where your heart meets your mind dreams will come through"

Any help will be appreciated....thanks

"Press It Up" by Sean Paul (party)
"When The Devil's Loose" by A.A. Bondy (bar, when Eric & Buddy are talking)
"3" by Britney Spears (gay bar)

Don't know the pep rally song.

Friday Night Lights

Does anyone know the name of the song playing in the beginning scene of the episode "after the fall", when the sheriff wakes up riggins sleeping in the back of his truck? It sounds like something "explosions in the sky" would play, but its not the song listed by them on the songs for that show. Please help!

Friday Night Lights Season 4 sountrack

I was wondering if anyone know the very first hip hop song that comes on from episode 3, I believe some of the phrases of the song go like this...."run for your money"...)

Re: Friday Night Lights Season 4 sountrack

I was wondering if anyone know the very first hip hop song that comes on from episode 3, I believe some of the phrases of the song go like this...."run for your money"...)
anyone know the name of the hip hop song mentioned by mbtensay.....?

Back