Ghost Whisperer Season 5

DebG76

Reaction score
I don't have a question as to what a song is but I hope you can still help!! 3 other sites that I've seen that list the music from the season premiere have a song listed as "Behind Tainted Glass" by Luccia Dee. I have Googled(and used other searches) for quite a while and cannot find ANYTHING on the song or Luccia Dee!!! I even thought they might have misspelled her name but I don't think they have!! Every search I tried just led to sites that I'd already been on listing the music from the show and a few blogs/stories,etc. talking about the premiere. Can anyone help me find out anything about Luccia Dee and/or where to get the song?!?

Thanks for the reply!! I am on Twitter and will try that!! I've already got the song from the end of the show.

i try to find a song ghost whisperer but i hear only lyrics "you never change she is never the same i lost you can lost... tell me what am i supposed. " i think like this. Can help me pls. song is wonderfullll.

Ghost Whisperer s05e11

What's the song at the end. Not the cold play tune. The Other one.

Re: Ghost Whisperer s05e11

This is in response to quicken2k. I just watched the end of that episode on CBS.com and Googled the lyrics and it is Everything by Rob Blackledge.

Back