Charmed

_Durandal_

Reaction score
I need a song name if someone knows it.

Gosh I hope someone knows. I first heard this on a preview two years ago for Alias, and was never able to figure it out. If some one could tell me I would be so grateful!

Thank you in advance.

Hi,
I'm looking for a song that is used in the background of the lastest charmed promo. The promo is for the episode "vaya con leos", it's been airing on the WB a lot. The song isn't in english and it's very haunting kinda new age-esque. I've checked the offical sites, WB, etc. and they don't have it listed anywhere. Does anybody know who it's by or what it's called?

OMG I'm sorry I don't have an answer, but I too posted a similar thread in the TV Commercial section not more than ten minutes ago.

I first heard this song in an Alias preview over two years ago. Since then I've searched until I was blue in the face trying to listen to the words that clearly aren't in English.

I so want to know the name of this song as it is extremely haunting. I love new age music in general (not sure if this is categorized as that, but still).

Please if you find anything out post back so I know. I will make sure to do the same!!

BTW, I posted my question on the Charmed forum as well as e-mailed the website...I sure hope we figure this out.

Do you know the name of the alias episode ... I'll start searching for it on Alias sites as well. I'm glad someone else has heard it :lol: As far as new age music goes you might want to try Adiemus, Sarah Brightman, Afro Celt Sound System, Chant, Cirque Du Soleil, and Lisa Gerrard if you haven't already. Happy hunting, I'll definetly post anything useful I find. We will find this song :lol:

Hi,

I am desperately looking for this song too.

I know what Alias episode that was, it's......
3.21 Legacy

I've conrinued my search, supposedly somebody on some charmed website said that the song is actually called vaya con dios, but I haven't found anything that sounds right, vaya con dios seems to be a fairly fast paced song, but tons of people have done covers of it so I don't know, I'm not sure if this will help anybody or if it's even correct, but I'll keep searching.

everyone seems to be looking for this song and nobody seems to know what it is ... I wish the WB would just list the name of the song. I know it's also been used in the the trailer for the alias episode "legacy", but I can't find anything else about it. Does anyone know what language the song is in or any of the lyrics? Anyone got any ideas on the language it's in or any of the lyrics?

Originally posted by hugo92@Dec 6 2005, 01:38 AM
is it Osnel Odit Bavastro by Curu Curu?
I'm beginning to think it's not.

According to some Alias websites, the "curu curu" song is played during a scene where Sydney surfaces on a beach and distracts a guard. The song played on the trailer doesn't seem to go with this scene. :unsure:

To find out for sure, I am going to try find this episode and watch it.

Also, whenever I search for Osnel Odit Bavastro. I find him/her on sites about salsa music or cuban disco music.

Does WB have a phone number? I've tried emailing them, but they never reply.

Anyone having any luck with this at all? It's been driving me nuts since I've heard it. I want this song! If someone can figure out what language it's in... I might be able to figure out the lyrics.

Please please please for the love of all that is holy and good, does anyone know what song is playing during the promo for the charmed episode "vaya con leo" (8X10), it also played during the promo for the alias episode "legacy"(season three). I have looked EVERYWHERE. This song does exsist, someone must know it (I'm so desperate). I've tried contacting the WB, and checked their website nothing is listed. PLEASE anyone? I know I'm not the only one who wants this song. It's season eight episode ten, I think. Anything anyone could give me ... a language the song is in ... possible lyrics ... possible artists or songs ... anything. I'd be ever so greatful.

Someone ANSWERED it last month. It's called "Eternal Destiny." The bad news is that it's immediate/promotional music and is not available to us. If you own a company and are going to use the song in your promotion, you can buy the CD. Otherwise, I don't know if we'll ever get a recording of it. :(

I was watching Law and Order on TNT and around 2:45 pm (EST) there was a commercial for the television show, Charmed. The commercial was informing that Charmed would be on later today. I don't have much info on the actual music, except it seemed like it was from a guitar. If anyone could help me, this would be highly appreciated!

Hey I have an update for this commercial. I heard the commercial again today. It was for "TNT We know Drama" and it was a guitar solo. I believe the music I am thinking of, plays mostly when the network is advertising what's next. Please Help!

Hi .......ive been looking for this song for years and it would really make my day if someone could help me find it or even give me the name of it

heres the video of the promo itself

Back