ER

sulTaN

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song playing in the first half of the promo? :(?

Sounds like original/stock music cues to me. (I only hear a few synth drum beats and a few effects.)

The first season promos for ER used Enya's "Storms In Africa." I can't hear much in that new promo other than drums and thunder, but you might give that a listen and see if that's what it is.

Can someone tell me the name of the song/artist in NBC's new ER promo. Male singing "Hallelujah"--I think it is Rufus Wainwright, not sure...

Rufus Wainwright has a song called "Hallelujah". It's a really good song and chances are, it's the song you're talking about.

I signed up here - I was going to post the same question.

The song is "Hallelujah". Written by Leonard Cohen. He does a version - I'd say it's OK.

kd lang does an absolutely stunning version. It's on CD. Heard it live - got chills like you wouldn't believe.

SinaiB - thanks very much for the info!!!

Mike

The song is "Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley. I just bought it off iTunes today because I loved it too!

Trish,

Found it - downloading right now.

Thanks very much for your help!

Mike

Does anyone know the song played in the most recent ER promo commercial showing Peter back and Carter about to have an operation?

The song is a woman's voice and is something like "oh where are they, its you I see...you are all I know, I'm coming home" or something similar.

Re: ER Promo Song

Does anyone know the newest ER promo song on 111 hits?
Its a male voice and to sings something like "You make everything seem so"
Thats all I got.. anyone help me?

Do you have a link to the exact video? When I went to 111 hits and watched the ER promo the music featured had no lyrics.

I cant find it online. I have looked everywhere.
I have only seen it on the tv channel 111 hits.
Tis quite a frustrating song to find

Yeah... I really want to know the song too....
Its driving me crazy.
I think it goes "You make everything seem so... Alive? Easy?" i dont know actually... but its on 111 hits. even if u have a link to the promo.. please post it :) THanks

Cool sounds

Trying to find something similar to the music in the background... anyone can tell me about something similar?
ER 14.01 NBC Promo

Re: Season 6 Premiere Promo

Hi all,

I've been on a nostalgic kick lately, and I stumbled across this old NBC promo for the season six premiere of ER. It can been seen at 2:26-2:45 in this Youtube video. It sounds a lot like Adiemus, but I've looked them up, and it doesn't appear to be one of their songs. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Back