Lie To Me

Re: Lie To Me "Pilot"

Does anyone know what the song was that was playing when Torres walked into the strip bar to meet the young woman?

Lie to Me 1/28/09

What is the name of the song playing at the very end of the episode when the lady visits the guy at the basketball court at night?

Thanks

What is the opening soundtrack for this show? I have tried searching google, youtube, as well as this site. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Lie to me episode called "perfect score" where the main character is watching the guilty student walk away in handcuffs. I neeeed to know this song!

Lie To Me "Do No Harm"

What is the song that was played in tonight's episode (Wensday March 11th) at the very end. A cover of another song I can't quite place yet.

Re: Lie To Me - Do No Harm

not sure which version was on the episode, but the original song is "wonderwall" by oasis

Re: Lie To Me "Do No Harm"

Very Helpfull, I really liked that version of the song!

"Lie to me"

Does anyone know the name of the song and the artist that plays at the beginning of every episode of "Lie to Me"?

I'd really like to know what's the song played near the ending of episode 9, after the mayor apologizes, anybody can help please?

The title to the episode 9 is "life is priceless". I too would like to know the artist and the song name. I've looked everywhere. It sounds like Dave Matthews but am not sure. Thanks

Does anyone know the song playing at the very end of Episode 11: Undercover. It just aired tonight 4/29?

Thanks!

Back