Brotherhood

zjchahalis

Reaction score
Song played when Michael is driving after his date and beats up the 2 kids urinating on the fence. Does anyone know it?

Does anyone know the song that played on Brotherhood last night at the end into the credits? It's a female singer. The lyrics were "how the story would end" or something similar to that. Thanks.

Does anyone know who sang the song at the end of the 8/6/06 episode of "Brotherhood"? It sounded like Bob Dylan but I wasn't sure. The artist and name of song would be appreciated.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ARTIST AND SONG FROM EPISODE 5, MATTHEW 12:25, FROM AUGUST 16, THAT WAS ABOUT 2/3 OF THE WAY THROUGH THE SHOW. IT BEGAN SLOW AND EMOTIONAL THEN BECAME FAST AND HARD?

Did NOT see the ep, so ...

I'll take a wild guess ... going by the lyrics you provided ...

Possibly ...

The Sundays - "Here's Where The Story Ends"

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

I think it was: LOU REED & THE VELVET UNDERGROUND - Heroin

when you say episode 8/13 you actually mean episode 8 ? bcs as far as am concerned they're on 7 going into 8 next week. so maybe we havent seen the one your talking about. unless you do mean 7....the one where they want to save the movie theater?

actually..again just guessing here...i think you mean episode 6..and thats most def Aimee Mann...and it shouldnt be hard to narrow it down..the song actually might be called "shame" or something about shame etc. if you saw the episode you'll know what i mean.

Thanks! It is Aimee Mann. The song is called "that's how I knew this story would break my heart".

i was wondering if anyone who watches Showtime's original series Brotherhood could give me a hint about some of last sunday's episode's music. two or three times in the episode, there was a bit of Six Feet Under-esque ambient music. it sounded like the same track that continued into the credits. does anyone know who composed this music? thanks.

Does anybody recognize the song that was played at the end of the 1st season episode 9 (Ecclesiastes 7:2) of showtime's series 'Brotherhood'?

I'm looking for a Rolling Stones song (am very sure it's them) that was featured last night on "brotherhood" towards then end, after Tom tells off the fling at her place and the show is wrapped up, anyway it was also in "The Departed" but not on the soundtrack the lyrics go something like "Oh yeah, Oh yeah". Thanks!

I didn't see the Brotherhood ep, but I believe The Departed has Gimme Shelter in it,
perhaps that is it?

no that's not it. this is a blues/rock song and it's not the other Stones song in the departed soundtrack either. if only showtiome would list the music tracks like it does for WEEDS. thanks anyway

Correction: The lyrics on this song go "well, well, ohh well......took my baby out to dinner well well, oh well" and i saw the ep again and i doubt it's the stones anymore if anyone has seen it. another Correction the song fully begins when Tom hits on the girl on the bar in the last shot of the ep.

GOT IT:

Lennon John

Well Well Well

Well, well, well, oh well
I took my loved one out to dinner
So we could get a bite to eat
And though we both had been much thinner
She looked so beautiful i could eat her

Looking for title of last night's closing song on Brotherhood... wish I had some lyrics, will update this if I get a chance to see it again....

thanks....

(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - Cat Power (Rolling Stones cover)

Back