GM General Motors

Quigs21

Reaction score
Hi - I was watching the Olympics opening ceremony last night, and there was a commercial for GM Motors (I think) and it had a rock song sung by a woman...I've heard the song before, and its on the tip of my tongue, I can't remember who it is! Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I can't understand any of the lyrics...maybe "and I was made for you" at the end??? but I'm not sure. Thanks!!

So I hear this song, being sung by a woman during a commercial break of the PGA championship on CBS Sunday evening. I heard the song and as soon as it hit me that I liked it, the commercial was going off.

The spot had a woman in a convertible, with a scarf in her hands, but there were several scenes.

The words of the music were something like "....and I was made for you". It was very country/soulful sounding.....

Anybody?

Thanks!

That's pretty much all I got. I've been seeing this commercial during the Olympics. I keep failing to catch the car company.

YES! It's Chevy! And I registered for this site SPECIFICALLY for this song because it is SO fantastic!
I am searching for the ad so I can post more details, but all I know at the company is definitely Chevy, it's definitely about a fuel cell car and there's a shot of a woman holding a scarf out of a car window and the text, "It's Shiny, it's blue..." at the very end.

Please please please somebody know something about this song! THANKS! :)

The commercial is actually for GM---all of its brands. Really want to know the song.

MANY thanks! i had just figured out that it was actually GM when I read your reply. Seriously - thank you.

Back