Reaper Season 1

barstr7

Reaction score
Does anyone know what song is featured in this clip (or the first clip from the show on The CW's site)of the new show Reaper?

It was rockish with a female singer and the few lyrics I could clearly hear at the end were something like:
"i thought we had a special thing
you're a fallen angel with a broken wing
so goodbye
so goodbye"

Note: it's not Harvey Danger's "Flagpole Sitta", Jem's "They" or someone covering "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" that was used in other promos for the show.

Well I hear the same lyrics and I get nothing from a search. Sounds a bit like Gwen Steffani though.

There's a song toward the end of Reaper's second episode, "Charge".

It plays when Sam is in the garden section of the store, moving a bag of fertilizer. The song continues to play in the background while he talks to Andie.

Does anyone know what the track is called or who it's by?

-John

"each day spending with you now, all my time spending with you" im fairly sure were the lyrics and was at the end of the episode tonight, thanks!

Fast almost rapping BUT it's in spanish. Couldn't find the song with a google lyrics search...

Lyrics:

za-za-za-zapatito blanco zapatito azul;Quien es tu;

Girls singing in the background ooooh ooh ooooh over the chorus.

It's El Microfono by Instituto del Sonido or Mexican Institute of Sound

Hi!

Does anyone know the last two songs that play at the end of the episode. The first one is playing while Sam is at Mimi's garage sale.... and the 2nd song plays while Sam, Sock and Ben are at the lake and they let the ashes go into the lake.

I would like to ask for your help for a song/music/aria/something i heard in
Reaper Season 1 EPISODE 18 "Cancun"

Around the time 35:26

-- this is where Tony realizes what Cancun means
and Steve comes out from a bright light --

Please help me!!! I am looking for this near a lifetime now...I know i have heard it before i just can't remember where and i couldn't find not even one web page (official or unofficial ) that has this song on their playlist...

I hope you will help me!

Please help identify a piece of music from Reaper

Hi there

Can anyone help identify the piece of music below. It starts at 8:37 and is from the episode "Cancun" of the tv show reaper. I realise it could be incidental music and most probably is but its really catchy. Does anyone know where I might be able to find it or if it is even a song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ZaIZVqvvI

Thanks for any help :)

Shaun

Anyone know the name of the instrumental piece of music playing during season 1 episode 6, when Sam & Sock have just captured the 2nd soul and are lying on the ground talking? It starts at approx 33.50. Thanks :)

Back