Advertising

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Status

Sponsored Links

I am pretty sure i know who it is. Paul Oakenfold one of my favorites. the song is called faster kill pussycat. Really good song
    "Floats like a Butterfly, Stings like When i Pee" - Peter Griffin "When Life gives you Scurvy, Make Lemonade!"- Dave the Pirate "I like my woman just like my Coffee, Ground up and in my Freezer." - anonymous

Status

i've heard that song and i dont think thats it.

Status

Kylie Minogue's sister Dannii has a song called "Tonight's Temptation" with lyrics kind of like the ones you are describing... unfortunately, I couldn't find a decent clip of it, but I don't really know exactly what the song you're looking for sounded like anyway.

Status

OMG! I'm at my boo's house and he just played the song that i'm looking for. I'm so thrilled!! Its by the Gorillaz called Dare. Seriously what are the odds!!!! OMG i think it was meant to be. I guess I was totally off by saying it sounded like Kylie Minogue but oh well. Oh MY FREAKIN GOODNESS! Its just indescribable!!! Thank you Superrey19 (aka hottest boyfriend in the world)!!!!!!! Thanks a million babe!