Scrubs Season 7

headchange4u

Reaction score
Anyone know who did the song at the end of the show? Male vocalist kind of an acoustic/folk song. Didn't catch any lyrics.

TIA :D

Does anyone know the song that was playing in the background at the end of tonights episode?

I was so excited when they started playing that song. I love it. :wub: There's also a version of it done by The Knife. I think that's actually the original? Clicky. *Shrugs* I like 'em both.

What is the name of the song they played at the end of the episode? I couldn't clearly get make out the lyrics to google it.

thanks!

Hi!

Does anyone know the song that's played at the end of Scrubs Nov 15th episode?

That's weird, I'm sure there was a post about this Thursday night, but apparently the board ate it.

The song was: "Opportunity" by Pete Murray

So I am a huge fan of Scrubs but I can't figure out the song at the end of the episode where JD wants to "be there" for Elliot and they were going to have sex [after the episode my sex buddy] but Elliot stops JD and just wants to talk. The words I remember is "tell her not to go..." please help! I can't get this song out of my head!

I think it's "Tell Her This" by Del Amitri. The album it's on is Hatful of Rain.

I hope that helps!

anyone know what the song is playing during the last montage of clips from the scrubs episode on may 1st?

Back