Sprint Ahead

iilja

Reaction score
A saw another Sprint/ahead commercial with a good tune, this one was different...

It wasn't the commercial with:

-Architecture in Helsinki
-Detektivbyran
-Everyone Speaks

This one was a continuous shot of a bench, if I remember correctly, and there were lights floating around.

Thanks in advance for any help...

Are you talking about their new SendLove commercial, which takes place at night: a guy on a bench on the left, a girl in her house at night and they are texting each other on slide phones and when they send the message a lit up line drawing of a cloud comes over their head and rains love on them.

It's a catchy song and it's why I came here myself, no idea who made it. It's kind of like some very upbeat beat & piano piece (I think).

Well the webpage for the promo is at:
http://www.sprint.com/sendlove/

But I haven't heard the music on the webpage anywhere

Originally posted by platypus@Jan 20 2008, 01:40 PM
Rumble Strips - Girls and Boys in Love
The David E Sugar Mix
does anyone know where to find this? Like on iTunes maybe?

anyone know the song used in the newest sprint commercial. The one that just came out, none of the older ones.

i tried to find a video online but i didn't see it. however i am now curious as to what the song in this commercial is as well

If its the same commercial i'm thinking of the band is Architecture and the song is
Souvenirs.

i think it was Russian Waltz performed by Dmitri Shotakovich.
here's the other two;
flash commercial - Architecture in Helsinki 'souvenirs'
waitless.org commerical - Ambulance LTD 'anecdote'

i don't know about the waltz but architecture in helsinki was like a year ago. its the brand newest one. it wasnt ambulance lcd. brand new, only been played in 2008, its like a weird experimental song, it wasn't a waltz so im pretty sure thats wrong too. its very electronicy and abstract

it's by a band called einsturzende neubauten.
they're a german experimental band. old old old.
i'm still working on which song it is.

Originally posted by domakesaythink@Feb 5 2008, 06:21 PM
anyone know the song used in the newest sprint commercial. The one that just came out, none of the older ones.
This one?

:ph34r:

nope, thats not the one im refferring to. I had originally thought i saw it during the superbowl, but i think i saw it on a different channel.

The commercial came on during the Grammys. It has a boy and girl sitting across from each other outside at night with their phones.

A guy on a park bench showers a girl w/ xoxo's, the song has a good piano part

Does anyone know the song from the Airport Sprint commercial, with the artificial sounding music, or has it already been answered?

Originally posted by doctormemory+Feb 8 2008, 06:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (doctormemory @ Feb 8 2008, 06:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-domakesaythink@Feb 5 2008, 06:21 PM
This one?

[/b][/quote]
If you guys do know the name of the song in this one I'd appreciate it

Back