title pls

I believe it's ...

Sean Paul - "(When You Gonna) Give It Up To Me" - CD: The Trinity

Enjoy!
There you go.

yea it is i had in limewire
i just forgot it
thanx for the help

The song I'm looking for is the song sang by Lucy's boyfriend that the crew was dancing to in the club. The songs scrolled by too fast at the end for me to catch it. I was too busy watching the dance moves at the time to pay attention to the lyrics. ;)

Aerosmith - Love Hurts =]
I don't remember what part of the movie...
I think before their fight when he was working...
^^

Thanks...sorry i took so long. So Lucy's boyfriend is singing an Aerosmith song...does anyone know if that version is available?

Whats the song they play in the opening scene of Step Up, where they alternate between a ballerina and break dancers dancing?

What is that song called and who is it by the song when the kid is late for the reseral and he hears music and it is a studio and what is that song and who is singing it!!

where can i find the song "Philosophy" by john Henderson
can anyone tell me i really love that song

does anyone happen to know if theres a name for that music that was playing at the final perfromance scene in step up..it sounded really hot and i wanna find it but im having trouble with it ..if any1 has any idea id really appreciate it
thankyou

i'm not completely sure about this, but i am pretty sure that the song was specifically made for that dance, so i don't think you'll find it on itunes or somewhere like that. just a little heads up.

Yo! I know the name of that song and you're right, it's SO GOOD!

These are my favorite songs from this movie. The song you're lookin' for is the first one:
Youngbloodz - Imma Shine
Petey Pablo - Show Me The Money
Samantha Jade - Step Up

Hope you enjoy it! :D

Ignore the upper post I was wrong. :( Sorry. It's been a while since I've seen the movie and I totaly forgot about that last sequence.

i'm really sorry! :unsure:

I absolutely need to find that song as fast as possible...the senior coreography one :p ........(for a performance of our own)....PLEASE....i need some help....maby where could i find it, or some title, or anything......just dont post nothing :p :p :p

Originally posted by John A.@Jan 24 2007, 11:30 AM
I absolutely need to find that song as fast as possible...the senior coreography one :p ........(for a performance of our own)....PLEASE....i need some help....maby where could i find it, or some title, or anything......just dont post nothing :p :p :p
i found out its called....young joc ft. 3lw -bout it(instrumental)

the song in the beginning when channing tatum is dancing at the party with the white shirt...its a rap song and i dont think its on the soundtrack but im not sure..

Back