Quiz

It marked me wrong on everything but the last one.

Apparently, that funny five sided building is NOT in DC and the Statue of Liberty is NOT Ellis Island. ;) :lol: :lol:

So the trick is to pick the wrong answers? :unsure:

That's weird. :(

Maybe I broke it and that's why I missed the last three. :leela:

You broke it by answering correctly, it's not used that. :lol:

I did smell smoke towards the end there. :lol:

Bad Fitzy! Breaking the quiz like that. Shame! :p

30% How am I supposed to tell which baseball field it is from an aerial view? :angry:

I got 80%

Missed Copa Cabana Beach, Space Needle, and Wrigley Field

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Dec 1 2007, 10:44 PM
30% How am I supposed to tell which baseball field it is from an aerial view? :angry:
Look at the surroundings, its all houses, so you know it probably an older field, Wrigley is like one of the oldest standing baseball fields in the US, I think.

Yeah that's how i got most of them.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Dec 1 2007, 11:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Dec 1 2007, 11:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Dec 1 2007, 10:44 PM
Look at the surroundings, its all houses, so you know it probably an older field, Wrigley is like one of the oldest standing baseball fields in the US, I think. [/b][/quote]
Isn't Yankee Stadium an old field? What about Fenway? Isn't that one in Boston? It's old. I almost thought I saw the Green Monster....But I did see the train going by on the right side of the picture.

So these quizzes hate Firefox, they work with IE. :(

Must be me. :unsure: I was able to get a score for the first one through IE and this new keeps crashing with FF. :ph34r:

Back