She's the Man

tsm_2007

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the opening song to "Shes The Man". Its played during the opening credits when their at the beach. Thanks.

She's the Man

Just saw this movie the other day. It was really funny and had really good songs. I'm trying to find all the songs that were used, not just the ones that were put on the soundtrack cd. Help?

Answering my own question!

Its The Faders - No Sleep Tonight

theres a song in the movie thats not on the soundtrack...its a rap song but also kinda clubbish...it plays when hes helping her play soccer and if u watch the deb ball deleted scene when everyone starts dancing

It's either: Flipsyde - "Spun", Charlie 2Na - "International" or Da Beat Bros. - "Jump Up (If You Feel Alright)".

song when he opens the present she gives to him which is cheese...its a slower song

hello all!
I'm just wondering what the name of the song is in "she's the man", when viola has her ipod in her ears, and monique is yelling at her, and then says "you and your brother look so much alike from behind".
It's near the beginning of the movie. The song kind of sounds like radiohead's "karma police" at the beginning, but it id definitely a different song. it isn't on the soundtrack either. can someone help? thanks in advance :)

and shes practicing soccer after he leaves the coach finally notices her, does anyone know what song is playing in the background? its right before the weightlifting scene. thanks!

hey can someone tell me the song that;s playing when amanda bynes is practicing with that guy in the movie (shes the man) and its just the 2 of them and then he leaves her out there and the coach is standing from far away looking

Back