ABC Thursday night lineup

ezracer25

Reaction score
does anyone know the name of the song played during the ads on ABC for it's Fall Thursday night lineup?
It begins: Is anybody out there lookin for a party

I am looking for the name of the song or performer that plays as ABC shows their Thursday night lineup - Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, and that show with the 4 men. The song is a rockin' good song and may say something about being "back." Of course I was totally going to remember the chorus of the song...but I don't.
Any ideas??

A current ABC Thursday Night ad is by "Bon Jovi" and the song is "We Got It Goin' On." This one?

You're welcome. I should have used the "search" tool. Thanks Doc.

There is another ABC fall line up commerical that had a different song (not the Bon Jovi song mentioned above). If I can recall correctly, it had something like "it's a brand new day" in the lyrics and also in text on the screen towards the end of the commercial. I am not sure of the exact wording, but it had the word 'day' somewhere. The commercial appeared towards the end or after "Dancing with the Stars" tonight (9/26/07) somewhere between 8:30-9:15PM PST.

Originally posted by fxpguy@Sep 26 2007, 11:28 PM
There is another ABC fall line up commerical that had a different song (not the Bon Jovi song mentioned above). If I can recall correctly, it had something like "it's a brand new day" in the lyrics [snip]
"Brand New Day" by Hear'say

"Brand New Day" by Karen Clark

"Brand New Day" by No Doubt

"Brand New Day" by Straight Outta Junior High

"Brand New Day" by Cheer Up Emo Kid

:unsure: :blink: :huh: :eek:

Originally posted by doctormemory+Sep 27 2007, 04:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (doctormemory @ Sep 27 2007, 04:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fxpguy@Sep 26 2007, 11:28 PM
There is another ABC fall line up commerical that had a different song (not the Bon Jovi song mentioned above). If I can recall correctly, it had something like "it's a brand new day" in the lyrics [snip]
"Brand New Day" by Hear'say

"Brand New Day" by Karen Clark

"Brand New Day" by No Doubt

"Brand New Day" by Straight Outta Junior High

"Brand New Day" by Cheer Up Emo Kid

:unsure: :blink: :huh: :eek: [/b][/quote]
Wow, thanks for the quick find! Unfortunately, i don't think any of these songs are the one I am looking for. I forgot to mention that there was what sounded like a harmonica riff in the song as well.

That's the one taltos! Thanks. Also thank you Doc for the other finds. Some of those songs aren't bad either!

Back