Bill Nye the Science Guy

Smileyface11945

Reaction score
Hello.
I'm looking to find the name of a song I've heard a couple times in different places.
It was used on "Bill Nye the Science Guy" (example:
, at the very end), and also on "Whose Line is it Anyway?", for the "Impossible Mission" (example:
, starts when Ryan and Colin shake hands).
Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

I see you looking at this every day. I've researched it a bit and I think that it's probably library stock. Not 100% sure though.

Do you mind if I ask why it's so important? Is it for some project? If so then there are similar pieces that are close.

I set Update Scanner (firefox extension) to watch this page, that's probably why the views are going up.

It's not really that important, it's not for a project. I just would like to know what the song is, mostly because it sounds cool.

*looks at thread list* Wow. I guess I should turn that down or something. Since I'm not a frequent... frequenter of this forum, I wouldn't remember to check this thread for replies... Sorry about that.

Actually I guess I can turn it off and hit "Enable email notification of replies". Now I feel stupid.

:lol: Wow.......I was thinking...."This guy really wants this BAD" :lol: :lol:

I found the "Hit and Run" song through a compilation of Ren and Stimpy production music distributed on the web.

Anyway, I had a topic of curiousity of my own...

I was wondering what the name of the song used in the "Tickle someone" scene of the human body episode in Bill Nye was. And this song was also used in the scene about arm machines on the Simple Machines episode as well.

An excerpt of the human body episode containing this "yet to be identified track" is on this YouTube link:

And, to satisfy my curiousity even more, can somebody profile every APM track you can think of on Bill Nye onto the Music Wiki? (music.wikia.com).

Back