Shaun of the Dead

austerecoup

Reaction score
i know this isn't out in the US yet... but could anyone tell me the name of the song that they're playing on the turntable at 4 in the morning

the record is labeled "electro" and shaun starts scratching on it before their roommate comes down and throws it out the window

It's a mix of 'Hip Hop, Be Bop (Don't Stop)' by MAN PARRISH.

haha yeah, i just downloaded it and i realised that it was that song about 2:30 into it.. thanks anyway!

Can someone please tell me what the name of the song is that plays when shaun is on the bus

What's the song that comes on after Shaun has been dumped by Liz and he goes to the bar with Ed. When the song comes on he says somrhting liek it was their song?

you could try "if you leave me now" by chicago...i only saw the film once though

Was it the song when they leave the bar? Or was it before that? Ill rewatch that scene and try to figure it out.

The only juke box songs I remember are: If you leave me now-Chicago, Don't stop me now-Queen.

What is the name of the song playing when Shaun is riding the bus home. Its a club/house song from a few years ago but I cant figure out what it is called. I looked on the soundtrack to no avail. Thanks

Does anyone know the names of the songs that Ed plays when he's driving? I can get the soundtrack list and I check amazon but it won't let me listen to them.

both of the songs are by a brit rock band called "Ash"... first track is called, "Orpheus" and the second one..."meltdown"..it's actually a great album. you can get it here

the song he's friend plays on jukebox when they are in the bar
i think its bee gees
sumbody please help

YES!!
finally....
chicago - if you leave me now
thank q very much TheOnlyMia

Is Orpheus the song that has that cool guitar riff/drums, cause that's the one I've been looking for.

Just for the sake of information exchange. The band (Ash) also had two sweet songs in the movie (Angus) if you've ever seen it. The songs were "Jackie Chan" and "Jack Names The Planets".

Whats that electronica song playing in the scene when shaun and his buddy are playing those records, and their room mate tells them to quiet down or turn it off. I think thats when it happens, anyone know what I'm talking about?

That song/scene was one of my favorites from the movie. Man Parrish, "Hip Hop Be Bop (Don't Stop)".

Back