Pride and Prejudice

itsaveg

Reaction score
what is and who composed that classical-sounding song that liz humbly plays on the piano for lady catherine and mr. darcy near the end of the film? i don't think it is on the movie soundtrack. any help welcome, thanks.

Does anyone happen to know if the first song played in the movie "Pride and Prejudice" w/ Kiera Knightly (titled "Pride and Prejudice: Dawn" on the soundtrack) was composed for the movie or if it is a previously composed piece? I'm assuming it is a previously composed piece because unlike most of the songs on the soundtrack, the artist says Jean-Yves Thibaudet, but "Pride and Prejudice: Dawn" says the artist is 'various'......

What is the song sung by the maid as she roams the Bennett house? It intermingles with some piano. Is it under a song title on the soundtrack? So far, I'm only able to listen to 30 seconds worth so I've no idea where to find it.
Thank you!

All right. For the first question, about the song Elizabeth plays on the piano for Lady Catherine. It's actually the same song as "Dawn", only played just on the piano, and without much skill. =]

And for the second question, about it being previously composed or whatnot, I really can't help you there. I always kinda thought that it was made for the movie, but maybe not!

Back